Newgrange over the centuries.
1699: Newgrange was redicovered and the first map of the inside of newgrange was made after the scottish landowner quarried the site for stone.
1775: The first drawing of the stone circle and the mound
1790: The water colour marking the first time newgrange featured in a book
1890: A man emerging from the entrance before the roof box and the solstice alignment was discovered
1910: A child at the entrance
1950: A Cow(Maybe boann who knows) stands on top of the mound
1960s: The excavation and rebuilding of newgrange to what it is today.